St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
Upcoming Special Music at St. Johns:
- Feb. 1: Wisconsin Lutheran High School Jubilation Handbell Choir
- Feb. 7-8: Koine leads worship
- Feb. 15: Junior Choir sings
- Feb. 22: Junior Choir sings
- Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 8 and 10:30 a.m.